Ok, for those of you who don't really like the funny (or at least I think they are funny) videos of the kids doing stuff in the car, skip this post. Otherwise, proceed...So Jack and GA are now starting to remember lyrics and sing along to songs in the car. Neat and scary at the same time. The latest song: Only Exception. Enjoy.
1. I am married to Brian, the only person I never get tired of (sorry if I offended any of you out there!)
2. I have 3 kiddos - Georgia (7/2/06), Jackson (5/17/08), and Emory June (11/24/09).
3. I am a bookworm.
4. I still like to jump on the trampoline.
5. I love a good s'more.
6. I am sometimes not very transparent.
7. I secretly love strategy games - even more I love to win them.
8. I would do almost anything for a HOT blueberry cake doughnut from Krispy Kreme.
9. I have never broken any bones.
10. *NEW* My favorite must-have kitchen tool is my kitchen scissors. The best.