Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm baaack!


So fun - Jackson riding Georgia for a change!

Well, shamefully, I have not been into the world of blogging since 2007 - I know, why have a blog if you aren't going to use it? But, having seen some friends' blogs, I decided it was time to dive back into the blogging world. This will be a good way to stay in touch with you out of towners...many of whom have been missing my great stories about the "pit of despair". Oh my, where to begin.

Brian and I are in Ohio now. We are renting a little place - "the pit of despair", or sometimes known as our "cozy cottage in the woods" (totally depends on my mood or the weather!). We are hoping to move to a house soon - we are thinking Worthington area. Brian and I are both teaching - he at a school and me from home. How does that work I hear you asking. Well, I have office hours and it works much like an online college course would go.

Anyway, I faithfully promise to work on my blogging skills. So strap in and prepare for the ride.

1 comment:

Deni said...

YAY you have a blog too! Woohoo! :) I love the title and the picture at the top! Welcome to the blogging world!