Friday, June 19, 2009

Haircuts All Around!

We went to the Sterling's for dinner not to long ago, and the kids both got their first haircuts! (Yes, Georgia is almost 3 and has never had even a trim!!!). Jackson's hair was growing over his ears and he was beginning to form a bit of a mullet. Amber did a GREAT job. Jackson was very amused by a popsicle, and then a lollipop when he had polished that off. Georgia was SO desperate to get her haircut too that she sat still like an angel with no bribery needed. :) While we were along for the ride, I got my haircut too. Two days later, I cut Brian's hair - just buzzed it. Amber and Cory were right in saying that it is not a good thing for your marriage - ha! I am not so swift with the clippers and Brian is a bit of a perfectionist (bad combination). I guess I would rather fork over the $15 than go through the stress of the haircut. Actually, it wasn't that bad. It was actually my best haircutting job yet (I think I may have done it 3 other times, so really, the only way I can go is up!). Brian only had to touch up a few spots and he even complimented me on my work afterward! Yea. But, I think in everyone's best interest, I'll leave the haircutting to Amber.Jackson loving his purple popsicle. He may have eaten equal parts popsicle and hair.The final outcome - so handsome! Amber is a pro!Georgia is eating this up!!! She begged to have it cut - Amber maybe took 1/8th of an inch off, but it was the greatest thing ever in Georgia's eyes.Georgia now says everyday, "Mommy, I need to get a haircut again!" = she would have it everyday if she could!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Look at you blog updater you! Love the curls!

Erin said...

Ha. I was laughing through the whole thing. that is so georgia! amber is smart with the popsicle. I wouldn't have thought of that. they both are beautiful!

mle said...

imageisnothing.blogspot.com

There you go! Now you can read about my life once every 6 months. Haha.

mle said...

Where are pictures from Georgia's 3rd birthday?? I'm getting impatient. :)