Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vacation at the Beach

Ah, I love the beach.  There is something about sand getting in every crevice known (and unknown) to you that just screams SUMMERTIME!  We have some wonderful friends who offered their place to stay in South Carolina.  So beautiful.  I even had some moments of peace watching the sunrise by myself.  I can't remember the last time I did that!  We had a great week just living the good life with some great friends, the Rozelle's.

Jacob, Georgia, Jackson, & Sarah.  Yummy - Who wants ice cream?
Sarah and Jackson snuggling on the couch
The "big kids", Jacob and Georgia
All 9 of us piled on this golf cart to go to the beach - a sight to behold.
The sunrise...georgeous!
The whole gang: Jacob, Jay, Katie, Sarah, Molly, Emory June, Georgia, Brian, Jackson



I just loved this time with the kids in the water - they just savored every minute of it. I just wanted to bottle them up and keep them this way forever. It seems as though the time slips through my fingers so quickly. Never grow up, little ones!

No comments: