Friday, November 13, 2009

All Dressed Up


Ok, for all of you who have been anxiously awaiting to see if I ever decided to update this thing again, here we go. Trick-or-treating was great, mostly because of all the candy that the kids got (and Brian and I ate!). Thankfully, I have such a big belly, you can't tell what is candy and what is baby. We are just under 2 weeks out now. I have made a list of things that I want to get accomplished before baby bean #3 arrives - we will see how that goes. I plan on accomplishing lots next week as I have started my maternity leave for work. I still have a few loose ends to tie up, but boy, does that feel good! High up on the list is packing the bag for the hospital (nope, haven't done that yet) - been too busy cleaning out the refrigerator - it looks sweet!!! Anyway, will try to do better. Be patient with me. I covet your prayers for a speedy and easy labor, as well as a healthy baby. Feel free to comment with any last minute name suggestions!!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

You are a beautiful prego.

And the kids are precious.

kristin said...

lookin' good! :) i don't have my bag packed, either- and i'm starting to think i'm going to run out of time for my to-do list! yikes!

blessings the next couple of weeks!