we loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us...welcome to my life.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
It is fun to watch your kids make friends. Granted, they don't have much of a say in who they hang out with at first, but that starts to slowly change over time, and they actually remember people by name, and say that they miss them or want to see them. Here are a couple of friends. (Side note: I've really been a slacker with the camera as of late, so many dear friends are not on here - we still love you!)
1. I am married to Brian, the only person I never get tired of (sorry if I offended any of you out there!)
2. I have 3 kiddos - Georgia (7/2/06), Jackson (5/17/08), and Emory June (11/24/09).
3. I am a bookworm.
4. I still like to jump on the trampoline.
5. I love a good s'more.
6. I am sometimes not very transparent.
7. I secretly love strategy games - even more I love to win them.
8. I would do almost anything for a HOT blueberry cake doughnut from Krispy Kreme.
9. I have never broken any bones.
10. *NEW* My favorite must-have kitchen tool is my kitchen scissors. The best.