Monday, November 8, 2010

Apple Pickin'

Love this one!
Everyone had an apple...may have been off a tree, maybe off the ground...who knows?

So sweet!

Georgia and Ava collecting apples
Wow - there were a lot of us!

It's been quite some time now, but we went apple picking earlier this fall.  The kids loved it.  It went quite a bit faster than I anticipated (not sure why I thought it was going to take a long time to pick apples off of a tree).  I think that I spent most of my time making sure that Georgia didn't put apples with worm holes in my bag, that Jackson didn't run away to Lord only knows where, and that EmJ wasn't eating any rotten apples!  Brian and I went back a few weeks later to get a pumpkin.  We'll definitely be back

2 comments:

Curtis and Katie Chesney said...

That first picture is amazingly good! They are all smiling and looking cute. I'm very impressed. Your kids are beautiful, too!

kristin said...

nice shots. :)
i love apple picking. i really need to find a good place around here! (and for pun'kin pickin!)