Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Spotlight on Georgia

So, I want to do a little post on each of the kids.  I love how they each have their own unique personalities, faces, mannerisms, yet they are each a part both Brian and me.  It is fun to see some of us in them as well.

Georgia, our oldest, is full of spunk.  She is dramatic.  I have no earthly idea how she got so girly, as her mom is not into the girly stuff at all.  She has some very expressive faces.  Georgia is a great helper (sometimes a little too good).  I love how if I crawl into bed to snuggle with her, she will put her arm around me and kiss me on the head.  I was reading her a book ("Just in Case you ever Wonder" by Max Lucado) and it talks about how heaven will be wonderful - there will be no crying, no being hungy, no mean people.  Georgia asked, "Mommy, where do all the mean people go?"  I promise, those were her exact words.  Funny that she thought through that.  I explained to her that we can all be mean sometimes, and Jesus forgives us so that we can be with him in heaven.  Crazy the questions that 4 year olds have.  I love you, Georgia girl.

Georgia's self-portrait

Good morning!

This is her puzzled face - LOVE IT!

No comments: